PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2015 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of November 17th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – October 2015.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. for 2016 budget
- Approve 2016 budget.
- Pay request for Mowry Brothers for N Main St.
- Pay request for Lawinger Brothers for N Main St.
- Pay request for Iverson’s for N Main St.
- Pay request for Lawinger Brothers for 21st St.
- Approval to split land at 1050 Freiburger Lane.
- Resolution to pay taxes.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 25, 2015 at 3:00 p.m.