PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of May 17th, 19th, 23rd minutes.
- Public input.
- ATV/UTV committee meeting.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. to rezone a portion of parcel 136-00395-0000 from
- A-1Agricultural to R-1 Single family residential.
- Discussion of attendance or appearance of Board members at emergency events and/or police matters
- Review ordinance 7.05(3c) – Street Parking.
- Operator’s license.
- Dance permit for Fireman’s Dance on June 25, 2016 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Close Main St from Cty W to 20th St on June 25, 2016.
- Close Main St from Cty W to 21st St on June 18, 2016
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI
or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: June 3, 2016 at 3:09 p.m.
Revised: June 6, 2016 at 1:45 p.m.
Revised: June 6, 2016 at 5:02 p.m.