PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of June 7, 16th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – May 2016.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Generator @ lift station on 22nd Street.
- Approval of licenses for 2016-2017.
- Class B beer and class B liquor.
- Class A beer and class A liquor.
- Picnic license.
- Cigarette license.
- Operator license.
- CMAR report.
- Approval of Fehr-Graham for WPDES permit reporting and CMOM report.
- Letter from Fehr-Graham regarding total phosphorus removal.
- Approve continuance of Neil Winchell as library board member.
- Aerial Picture of the Village.
- Grant County Economic Development Group – June 22 – Boscobel.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI
or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: June 17, 2016 at 12:39 p.m.