PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of July 5th, & 6th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – June 2016.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Recommendation from ATV/UTV Committee. To have a referendum question about allowing ATV/UTVs on all streets.
- Ordinance presented by a board member regarding an ATV/UTV Ordinance to open all streets to ATV/UTVs.
- Operator’s license.
- Hazel Green Gymnastics club to have extended hours for event on
- August 13, 2016 at Rec Park.
- Grant County Economic Development meeting July 27, Cuba City.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: July 15, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
Revised: July 18, 2016 at 12:34 p.m.