PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of July 19th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works (or representative) report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Wildcat Wellness Run/Walk route on September 24.
- Raise for crossing guards.
- Grinder for sewer plant.
- Picnic license for Hazel Green Gymnastics Club.
- Approval of Highway Aids from Grant County.
- Consideration of and action on a resolution providing for an advisory referendum on the question of allowing all village streets to be used as ATV and UTV routes in the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette counties, Wisconsin.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: July 29, 2016 at 2:25 p.m.