PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 1st, 2nd & 10th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – July 2016.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Award bids for S Main St watermain project.
- Recommendations from the law enforcement committee to approve the
- hire of a part-time administrator (Joe Feyen) for the police department.
- Grant County Economic Development – August 24, Jamestown.
- Closed Session per WI Stats 19.85(1)(c) Personnel Matters – Employee work with work restrictions.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: August 12, 2016 at 3:59 p.m.