PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of September 6th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – August 2016.
- Unfinished Business –
- Review and possibly award bids for the extension project of 3-phase wiring.
- Review condemning process for dilapidated home at 22nd & Church St.
- New Business –
- Bids for substation regulators.
- Business Signs on other properties.
- Rec Park fitness trail update and available grants for the future through the DNR.
- Closed Session per WI Stats
- 19.85(1)(c) Considering compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility
- 19.85 (1) (e) Deliberating the purchasing of public properties.
- Reconvene in Open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 3:54 p.m.