PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 21, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MARCH 21, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 1st, 7th, 9th and 15th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Adjustment to receipts for January 2017.
- Receipts for February 2017.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business
- Southwestern Schools presentation.
- Recommendations from ATV/UTV committee.
- Possible additions to ATV ordinance.
- Sale of village assets.
- Change next meeting date because of Spring Election.
- Set date for Streets committee.
- Closed session per WI Stats 19.85(1)(eg) Deliberating by the council on worker’s compensation in a meeting at which all employer members of the council or all employee members of the council are excluded.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 17, 2017 at 1:41 p.m.
Revised: March 20, 2017 at 1:43 p.m.