PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of April 18th & 20th minutes.
- Public input.
- Grant Count Economic Development Corp.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business
- Street closure for Opera House for Pup-a-Foo-Glee on June 17th.
- Scrolling signs for Memorial Park event.
- Bids for sealing streets.
- Bids for spraying streets.
- Ditch line at Nolte Lane & Cty W.
- Drainage ditch at Rec Park with Woodland Park Subdivision.
- ATV/UTV routes set by ordinance or by resolution.
- Signing streets for ATV/UTV routes.
- Village committees for 2017-2018.
- Budget amendment for general budget – N Main Street loan.
- Resolution 2017-02: Adopting the Lafayette County all hazards mitigation plan.
- Resolution 2017-03: Outdoor recreation grants application.
- League of WI Municipalities conference for board members – May 12.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 28, 2017 at 3:34 p.m.
Revised: May 1, 2017 at 1:58 p.m.