PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of July 5th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Program software for the police department.
- Award bids for S Main Street.
- New Business
- Slurry sealing streets for 2017.
- Approval for maintenance agreement with Grant County for elections.
- Approval of Operator licenses.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: July 14, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Revised: July 17, 2017 at 2:53 p.m.