PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of September 19th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business
- Blacktop the pond at the wastewater plant.
- Approval of miExcel from Civic Systems.
- Review village ordinance – 7.05 (3c) street parking.
- Grant update on Fitness Trail at Rec Park Grant.
- Shed for Rec Park; funds to pay for the shed.
- Picnic license for Lion’s Club Steak Feed.
- Tires for white squad car.
- Levy limit for 2018.
- Operator’s license.
- Halloween Hours.
- Closed Session per WI State Stat 19.85 (c) Considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action in closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 27, 2017 @ 9:24 a.m.
Revised: October 2, 2017 @ 11: 42 a.m.