PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 5:30 P.M. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- February 6th & 7th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business: None
- Update on ATV/UTV ordinance, Fairplay St from Church St to Percival St.
- Cosmetic updates to the community room.
- New Business
- Compensation for use of personal phones.
- Recommendations from the Rec Park committee.
- Purchase of equipment (jackhammer, saw & vibrating plate).
- Sale of white squad.
Sally Bauer, Clerk-Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: February 19, 2018 at 11:17 a.m