PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of April 17th & 18th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Furnaces for the wastewater treatment plant.
- Purchase new computer for squad car.
- Update on storing of trap shooting guns for Southwestern Schools.
- New Business
- Discussion of easements on Gymnastics Club property.
- Assist with the Golden Knights parachuting on July 3.
- Special Events deputies & State Patrol for Golden Knights jump on July 3.
- Purchase advertising package for the Golden Knights jump on July 3.
- Finalize plans for community room.
- Recommendation for razing property at 1715 Percival St.
- Dance Permit for SW Mart for June 1.
- Donation to Eric Lyons Memorial Fund & Grant County Honor Guard.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 27, 2018 at 2:25 p.m.
Revised: April 30, 2018 at 4:04 p.m.