PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at
6:00 P.M. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- June 19th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business
- Wildcat Wellness September 29, 2018 5k run/walk.
- Bids for inspection of the water tower.
- Bids for pressure watching the water tower.
- Resolution 2018-04 Adopting the Grant County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Obtain quotes for razing condemned property at 1715 S Percival St.
- Purchase of street sweeper.
- Operator’s license.
Sally Bauer, Clerk-Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: July 6, 2018 at 3:11 p.m.
Revised: July 9, 2018 at 3:15 p.m.