PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 5th & 19th.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Chain link roof for batting cage at Rec Park.
- Security cameras for the building.
- Ad time on KAT-FM for Golden Knights.
- Resolution 2019-02 Update Wisconsin Public Employers group health insurance.
- Operator’s license.
- Resolution 2019-03 Support for shared revenue funding increase.
- Resolution 2019-04 Support for increase levy limit flexibility.
- Resolution 2019-05 Support for fixing state’s transportation funding shortfall and increasing local transportation aids.
- Resolution 2019-06 Support for closing dark stores & Walgreen’s property tax loopholes and stopping the shift.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 4, 2019 at 3:44 p.m.
Revised: April 8, 2019 at 10:24 a.m.