PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of May 9th, May 23rd.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Security cameras for the building.
- New Business:
- Assessor compensation.
- Suicide prevention walk in memory of Diggy, September 2019.
- SW Schools use Rec Park for 5k, September 2019.
- Resolution 2019-09 for 2018 CMAR.
- Street dance application for the fire department for June 29.
- Street closure on June 29.
- Concession Stand Improvements.
- Parking lanes along Hwy 11 & 80.
- Review 14.22 (5)(d) Board of Zoning Appeals – Appeals & Applications – fees.
- Operator’s licenses.
- Class A & B liquor licenses.
- Class A & B beer license.
- Cigarette licenses.
- Picnic licenses.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: June 7, 2019 at 1:16 p.m.