PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of July 9, August 6th, 8th and 13th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Equipment from Access.
- Security cameras for the building.
- New Business:
- CSM for Karen Wiederholt.
- Provisional alcohol license for Wigwam.
- Dance Permit for the Wigwam.
- Restrict parking on 23rd (east of Church St) to allow parking on the south side only.
- Agreement with Grant County for cost sharing of voting equipment.
- Recommendations from Plan commission.
- Recommendations from Memorial Park.
- Review audited financial statements from Johnson Block.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: August 9, 2019 at 3:31 p.m.