PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Minutes from September 10th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- Security cameras on the building by ComElec.
- New Business –
- Daily depository institution for Village Funds.
- Purchase of equipment.
- Review information for an increase in sewer rates.
- Review policy on sick leave.
- Wages – closed session closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session matters.
Sally Bauer, Clerk-Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 20, 2019 at 3:09 p.m
Revised: September 23, 2019 at 3:13 p.m.