PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of December 3rd & 12th and January 9.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Ordinance for marijuana.
- New Business:
- Country Valley Estates.
- New circulation desk for the library.
- Fiber internet for the library.
- View Hazel Green memorabilia from MidWestOne Bank.
- Cabinet (new & old) for Hazel Green memorabilia.
- Sell snow pusher blade.
- Guard Rail at the of corner of 19th St & Birch.
- Update on curb & gutter on Maple Street regarding Southwestern Schools sidewalk.
- Recommendations from Memorial Park:
- Approval to apply for a DRA grant.
- Raffle Ticket prizes.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: January 10, 2020 at 3:37 p.m.