PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. via Zoom. Please see below how to sign into the meeting. The final agenda for said meeting is in consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Discussion with Southwestern Schools about possible cost sharing for updating a portion of a sewer main on their property.
- Approval for Southwestern Schools to replace the material on a portion of the sewer main that runs under the athletic fields on their property.
- Approval to apply for the CDBG application for Sunshine Acres.
- Tree removal at 1195 Hwy 80 & 405 Louisburg Rd.
- Removal of septic tank at 1195 Hwy 80 & 405 Louisburg Rd.
- Recommendations from Memorial Park Committee.
- Postponement of event to July 25.
- Advertising about postponement of event and date of new event.
- Date for Street Committee meeting.
- Closed session per WI Stats 85(1)(e) Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: For additional information about this meeting, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Zoom meeting info (www.zoom.com)
Meeting ID: 856 7303 1489
Phone #: 312 626 6799 US
Posted: April 24, 2020 at 2:47 p.m.