PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of June 9th and 15th.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Maple Street fix with Southwestern Schools.
- Sign for Rec Park.
- New Business:
- September 19 – Rec Park for walk for Diggy.
- September 20 – Rec Park for Southwestern Homecoming.
- Review ordinance 12.075 Keeping of Pit Bulls Prohibited.
- Review an ordinance on wireless communications facilities in the right-of-way.
- Review ordinance 12.041 Street Dance Permit.
- Streets to slurry for 2020.
- Accept a bill from Alliant Energy to dig holes for the school athletic fields.
- Pilot for phosphorus.
- Approval to purchase another license from Civic Systems.
- Approval to add another computer to Access Systems.
- Join the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Recommendations from Memorial Park’s July 9th
- Operator’s license.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: July 10, 2020 at 2:31 p.m.