PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of July 14th .
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Ordinance 2020.05 – 12.041 Street Dance Permit
- Ordinance for dangerous animals
- Approval to add another computer to Access Systems.
- New Business:
- Flea Market & street closure on October 10.
- Water break issue on the corner of Pine & 23rd
- Storm water metal pipe issue on Pine Street that drains to 22nd
- Review plans for water tower project.
- Approval of water tower plans and authorize bidding.
- Update on Country Valley Estates.
- Traffic issues at intersection of Fairplay & Percival.
- Dance permit for the Wigwam.
- Grant County road aid.
- Operators licenses.
- Approve Paula Myers as an election official.
- Consideration of adjourning to closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. sec. 19.85(1)(e), which permits convening in closed session for the purpose of negotiating the purchasing of public properties or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session for the purpose of discussing the Country Valley Estates agreement.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: August 14, 2020 at 10:39 a.m.
Revised: August 17, 2020 at 9:27 a.m.