PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of September 8 & September 17th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Review DOT preliminary plans for a roundabout at Hwy 80/11 intersection.
- New Business:
- Amendment to simultaneous agreement.
- Purchase computers/tablets for zoom meetings.
- Recommendation from Memorial Park to purchase roll call stones.
- Donation to Cuba City Police K9 unit.
- Include in 2021 budget a donation to Lafayette County Historical Society.
- Grant from Center for Tech & Civic Life for election.
- Hazard Pay for election officials.
- Resolution to participate in national flood insurance program.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 9, 2020 at 3:32 p.m.
Revised: October 12, 2020 at 1:56 p.m.
Revised: October 12, 2020 at 2:49 p.m.