PUBLIC NOTICE OF HAZEL GREEN PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a personnel committee meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Public input.
- Review discretionary compensation policy.
- Review employee payroll & benefits.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 28, 2020 at 1:42 p.m.