PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of October 13th, 15th & 29th
- Public input.
- COVID-19 update.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Review DOT preliminary plans for a roundabout at Hwy 80/11 intersection.
- Resolution to participate in national flood insurance program.
- New Business:
- Create ad-hoc committee for roundabout.
- Property insurance coverage of 2021.
- Increase sewer late fees (1-1/2%) to match electric & water late fees (3%).
- Industrial park sign.
- Building inspection for 2615 Detroit Street.
- Review contracts with financial planners for a 5-year income plan.
- Review budget for 2021.
- Change December meeting date to December 1, 2020.
- Review recommendations from personnel committee meeting.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) considering compensation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 6, 2020 at 1:09 p.m. Revised: November 9, 2020 at 10:11 a.m.
Revised: November 9, 2020 at 11:44 a.m. Revised: November 9, 2020 at 3:20 p.m.