PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social Distancing and face masks are required in the building.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of November 10th.
- Public input.
- Communications – clerk
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- Review DOT preliminary plans for a roundabout at Hwy 80/11 intersection.
- Create ad-hoc committee for roundabout.
- Hazard pay for election officials.
- Review recommendations from personnel committee.
- New Business –
- 6:30 p.m. Public Hearing on 2021 budget.
- Update and scheduling the bidding of Sunshine Acres street project, Country Valley Estates subdivision and the water tower repair.
- Certify Crystal Riniker as an election official for 2021.
- Pay property taxes for 2021.
Sally Bauer, Clerk-Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 25, 2020 at 9:29 a.m.