PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of December 1st
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business: None.
- New Business:
- Request to accept the curb & gutter on the south side of Maple Street.
- Review and approve plans & authorize bidding for water tower.
- Review and approve plans & authorize bidding for Country Valley Estates.
- Storm sewer for Woodland Park subdivision.
- Review survey results of roundabout from residents.
- Sign for police garage/food pantry parking lot under video surveillance.
- Review ordinance 8.06 Snow & Ice removal.
- Approve Michael Droessler as a committee member for Plan commission.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) performance evaluation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: December 30, 2020 at 2:16 p.m.
Revised: January 4, 2021 at 8:26 a.m.