PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green,
Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of January 19th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Treasurers report.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Review sewer laterals in Sunshine Acres.
- Approval of new squad rifles for the police department.
- Enter into an agreement to have Strand Associates for the underground electrical work on Sunshine Acres.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) performance evaluation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: February 5, 2021 at 1:29 p.m.