PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2021 at 6:30 P.M. at the 1610 Fairplay St,
Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is in consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Award contract for 200,000 Gallon Water Tower Repair & Maintenance.
- Award contracts for Sunshine Acres.
- Discussion on roundabout.
- Golden Knights to jump @ Southwestern Schools on July 3.
- Approve purchase of wet vac.
- Authorize purchase of an electrical locator.
- Licensing for My Brothers Place III.
- Class B Beer & Liquor.
- Operator’s license.
- Resolution 2021-01 Shared Revenue.
- Street committee meeting date.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 26, 2021 at 3:17 p.m.