PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of August 10th & September 2nd
- Public input.
- Communications – clerk.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- July Financials.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business:
- Clarification on roundabout motion at Hwy 11/80 intersection as offered by the Wisconsin DOT.
- Update on Sunshine Acres Project.
- Update on Country Valley Heights project.
- Loan funding for Sunshine Acres
- Loan funding for Country Valley Heights.
- Pay request for Lane Tank for water tower.
- Blacktop parking lot at Well #3.
- Increase refuse fee by $0.40/month in addition contract prices.
- Review creating an ordinance on refuse & recycling containers on the streets.
- Streetlights for Country Valley Heights.
- Approval to change domain to a .gov address.
- Refund to overlying tax districts for closing TIF #1.
- Increase fees for hall rental.
- Accept donations from Benevity on behalf of John Deere employees.
- Committees 2021-2022.
- Operator’s license.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced, and masks are required at Village Hall. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 10, 2021, at 11:21 a.m. Revised: September 10, 2021, at 11:48 a.m.