PUBLIC NOTICE OF HAZEL GREEN MEMORIAL PARK COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMEBER 16, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a MEMORIAL PARK COMMITTEE MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2021, at 7:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green WI 53811, if necessary. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay Street, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Culver’s night posters and volunteers for shifts.
- Update from Eternal Art.
- Discussion on fence panels or vinyl covers for fence at park.
- Discussion for craft fair booth.
- List of pavers to recognize donators.
- Chili cook off posters for Nov 14th.
- Veteran banners for main streetlights to recognize Village Veterans.
- Maintenance to park that committee deems necessary when we start work.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing enforced and masks required while in Village Hall. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: September 10, 2021, at 2:38 p.m.