PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Tuesday, June 14, 2022 @ 6:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of May 5th, 10th, 18th, 25th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Financials – January – May 2022.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- 6:30 pm public hearing regarding a conditional use permit to sell vape products, tobacco pipes, pipe accessories and possibly sell cigarette products. Recommendation from Plan commission.
- Requirements for lots in the TIF district.
- Dirt work for Sunshine Acres.
- Consideration of and action on a motion to rescind the Board’s motion of 4/12/2022 to extend the sidewalk from STH 11 to Oak Street.
- If rescission is approved, discussion & action on extending the Village sidewalk on STH 11
- Bids on streets to be fixed for 2022.
- Money at Dupaco for Country Valley Heights.
- CD Maturity at Dupaco.
- Review and possibly approve employee manual.
- Pay out DPW accrued sick time as of August 31, 2022.
- Pay request from MP Systems for Sunshine Acres.
- Pay request for Wiederholt Enterprises for Sunshine Acres.
- Pay request for Iverson Construction 1& 2 for Sunshine Acres.
- Resolution 2022.01 for CMAR report.
- Committees for 2022-2023.
- Dance permit for MBP III for June 18.
- Approve licensing for July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023.
- Class A beer & liquor.
- Class B beer & liquor.
- Operators’ licenses.
- Cigarette licenses
- Picnic licenses.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing is recommended, and masks are optional. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: June 10, 2022, at 2:39 p.m. Revised: June 13, 2022, at 3:26 p.m.
Revised: June 13, 2022, at 11:25 a.m.