PUBLIC NOTICE OF HAZEL GREEN MEMORIAL PARK COMMITTEE MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Tuesday, November 1, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m. 2040 S Main St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Eternal art update with stones and concrete measurements.
- Chili cook-off plans finalized.
- Flea market numbers and improvement discussion.
- Christmas fair booth fundraiser.
- Superbowl party fundraiser ideas.
- Culvers share night update.
- Live/Silent auction items for upcoming street dance.
- Golden Knights Night jump committee volunteer update.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing enforced and masks required while in Village Hall. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: October 28, 2022, at 2:35 p.m.