PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Wednesday, November 16, 2022 @ 6:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of October 19th and November 2nd
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Use funds in water replacement account to fund Well #2 repair.
- CSM for 3800 Curwen Drive.
- Sell old Christmas decoration.
- Public fire protection to utility bills.
- Committee for Golden Knights.
- Preliminary review of 2023 budget.
- Change December meeting date.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing is recommended, and masks are optional. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 14, 2022, at 3:25 p.m.