PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 28th, 29th , and April 7th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- Approve recommendation to approve an officer for 60% time.
- New Business –
- CSM for Nick Hilby.
- Driveway extension for 5020 Patriot Street.
- Visu-sewer report for S Main St and 22nd & 23rd Streets.
- Quote for 2016 street repairs.
- Purchase fire siren for south end of town.
- Ordinance not allowing open alcoholic containers on the ATV/UTV route.
- Summer Rec park position.
- Signor for checking accounts.
- Review and approve committees for 2016-17.
- Policy for social media and creating a social media account.
- Grant County Economic Development Meeting – Fennimore.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI
or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 15, 2016 at 2:35 p.m.