PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of December 1st minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – November 2015.
- Unfinished Business – None.
- New Business –
- Pay request for Wiederholt Enterprises for 21st St emergency repair.
- Pay request for Wiederholt Enterprises for fitness trail at Rec Park.
- Electrical rate case.
- Investment of Village Funds – 25 month CD at Dupaco.
- Approve poll workers.
- Resolution to allow postings of meetings to be Village Hall and the Village website.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning
Posted: December 14, 2015 at 11:55 a.m.