PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a special board meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on Thursday May 9, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Meet with the DOT representative to review the scope of the work to be done on Percival Street in 2023-2024.
- Bids for security cameras on the buildings.
- Minutes of April 9th, 11th, 23rd.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- New Business –
- CSM for Karen Wiederholt.
- Zoning description for 1200 S Evergreen.
- Street closing for Opera House on June 15, 2019.
- Street closing for Memorial Park Event on June 1, 2019.
- Review ATV ordinance.
- Village committees.
- Bids for 2019 street work.
- Change LRIP project from Sunshine Acres to 24th Street.
- Authorize bidding for 24th Street.
- Change credit card to Dupaco.
- Operator’s license.
Sally Bauer, Clerk-Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 4:09 p.m