PUBLIC NOTICE OF BOARD OF REVIEW FOR THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that the Board Of Review for the Village of Hazel Green, Grant and Lafayette Counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019 from 4:00 P.M. until adjournment, but not before 6:00 p.m. in the Village Board room at 1610 Fairplay. The final agenda for said meeting is consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- New Business
- Select a Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
- Verify that a member has met the mandatory training requirements.
- Receive the assessment roll and sworn statements from the clerk.
- Examine the roll and correct errors in description or computation, and add omitted or eliminate double assessed property.
- Schedule written objections to be heard.
- Grant waivers of the required 48-hour notice of intent to file an objection during the first two hours for good cause.
- Hear written objections if notice was given by the board to the property owner and assessor at least 48 hours earlier, or if both, waive the requirement.
- Create a new hearing schedule for written objections filed but not heard.
- Hear any other motions and waivers authorized by law.
- Communications and any other business as authorized by law.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Village Clerk at 1610 Fairplay Street, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 20, 2019 at 1:01 p.m.