PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 9th, 30th, April 6th and 8th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- February & March 2021 treasurers report.
- Unfinished Business:
- Award contract for 200,000 Gallon Tower Miscellaneous Repair & Maintenance Painting.
- New Business:
- Award contracts for Country Valley Heights street & utility improvements
- Binder coating for 23rd & Detroit Streets.
- Dance permit for Southwestern High School for Homecoming on May 1.
- Dance permit for Southwestern High School for Prom on May 22.
- Review parking on 21st Street from Hwy 80/11 to Main Street.
- Streets and sidewalks for maintenance in 2021.
- Discussion on possible options for Hwy 80/11 intersection.
- Letter to WI DOT with concerns about a roundabout at Hwy 80/11.
- Blacktop quote for in front of shop doors.
- Recommendations from Rec Park Committee – jersey purchase.
- Operator’s license.
- Change May meeting date to May 4.
- Closed session per WI state stat 19.85 (c) performance evaluation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. ___________________________________
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 9, 2021 at 4:12 p.m.
Revised: April 12, 2021 at 8:58 a.m.