PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MAY 4, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MAY 4, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of April 13th and 15th
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Award contract for 200,000 Gallon Tower Miscellaneous Repair & Maintenance Painting.
- Dance permit for Southwestern High School for post prom on May 23 from Midnight to 3:00am.
- Review parking on 21st Street from Hwy 80/11 to Main Street.
- New Business:
- Covenants for Country Valley Heights.
- Lot Prices for Country Valley Heights.
- CSM for Hi Blue Temp.
- Sale of old ball field lights on WI Surplus.
- Bids for street repair for 2021.
- Release of developer’s agreement for Country Valley Heights lots.
- Change regular board meeting schedule.
- Committees for 2021-2022.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 30, 2021 at 2:22 p.m.