PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay St. Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Social distancing will be enforced, and a face covering is required in Village Hall.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of February 23rd, March 2nd & 4th
- Public input.
- Clerk Communications
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Street closure for Flea market May 7-9, 2021.
- Review quotes to purchase a new squad car.
- Quotes for tank rental during water tower project.
- Upgrade copier for clerk’s office.
- New Business:
- Award contract for 200,000 Gallon Tower Miscellaneous Repair & Maintenance Painting.
- Award contracts for Country Valley Heights street & utility improvements
- Contract #1: Site grading, utility construction and storm water management.
- Contract #2: Curb and gutter.
- Binder coating for Country Valley Heights – 23rd & Detroit streets.
- Review bid opening schedule and awarding bids for Sunshine Acres project.
- Discussion on roundabout and recommendations to DOT.
- Create ordinance on curb & gutter in the village.
- Resolution 2021.01 to close TID #1.
- Purchase laptop computer for public works department.
- Renew Certificate of Deposit currently at Dupaco.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Social distancing will also be enforced. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 5, 2021 at 11:57 a.m.
Revised: March 8, 2021 at 2:25 p.m.