PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2015 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of September 15th, 28th, 29th & 30th minutes.
- Public input.
- GCEDC meeting.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- New Business –
- Discuss an electrical rate increase.
- Grass cutting for 2016.
- Recommendations from Rec Park Committee.
- Dance license for SW Mart on October 16, 2015 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Resolution 2015-03 Dental Insurance for employees.
- Application for septage disposal, fee for 1st time application, renewal fee, and price/gallon.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning
Posted: October 2, 2015 at 1:05 p.m.