PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant/Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin Wednesday, April 19, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m. 1610 Fairplay St, Hazel Green, WI
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 15th meeting minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business: None.
- New Business:
- Appoint open trustee seat for one term or seek letters of interest from residents.
- 6:30 pm public hearing on re-zoning a portion of parcel 136-00475-0140 from
M-1 Industrial to C-2 Highway Commercial.
- Recommendation from Plan Commission to re-zone a portion of parcel
136-00475-0140 from M-1 Industrial to C-2 Highway Commercial.
- Hire Delta 3 to have an analysis & focus on energy study done at the wastewater treatment plant.
- Review 5-year contract for Accurate Assessor.
- Approve signors for financial institutions.
- Approval to continue to have the office closed on Mondays.
- Revisit pursuing a new website.
- Closed session pursuant to Wis Stat Sec 19.85(1)(c) which permits convening in closed session for performance evaluation of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercised responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 17, 2023, at 9:28 a.m.
Revised: April 17, 2023, at 3:25 p.m.