PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2018 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of November 13th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Update on Country Valley Heights Subdivision.
- Update on Cemetery survey.
- New Business:
- 6:30 p.m. Public Hearing for 2019 budget.
- Resolution to pay taxes.
- Interest on property at Hwy 80/11 & Louisburg Rd.
- Recommendations from Rec Park committee.
- Assessment from Midwest Business Products for IT services.
- New CD at Dupaco.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI
or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: November 29, 2018 at 11:40 a.m.
Revised: November 29, 2018 at 3:05 p.m.
Revised: November 30, 2018 at 11:21 a.m.