PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2016 at 6:30 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of January 19th and 21st minutes.
- Public input.
- District meeting.
- GCEDC meeting.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – January 2016.
- Unfinished Business –
- Invoice from ComElec for police computer.
- New Business –
- Pay request for Owen’s Excavating – N Main St.
- Discussion and action on establishing the terms of an ATV ordinance and
- ATV route.
- Charter ordinance relating to spring primary elections within the Village.
- Street Parking – alternate side parking and parking on dead ends.
- Snow pusher.
- Meeting date for 2nd meeting in February.
- GCEDC – Hazel Green.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.
Revised: February 1, 2016 at 1:45 p.m. due to weather.
Revised: February 5, 2016 at 10:40 a.m.