PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN,
GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 1st & 3rd minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts for February 2016.
- Unfinished Business –
- Construction for South Main Street project –sidewalks, curb & gutter, underground electrical including new poles and lights, milling street, watermain repair from Cty W to 19th Street.
- New Business –
- Approve recommendation to approve an officer for 60% time.
- Publishing police reports in the Tri-County Press.
- Set date for Street Committee.
- Date of first meeting in April 2016.
- Resolution to approve library retainage for 2015 budget.
- Grant County Economic Development Meeting – Cassville.
- Closed session per WI stats 19.85(1)(c) personnel matters – seasonal employment.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 11, 2016 at 2:25 p.m.
Revised: March 14, 2016 at 10:35 a.m.