PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2016
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Special Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of March 15th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Streets Committee meeting report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business –
- Construction for South Main Street project – sidewalks, curb & gutter, underground electrical including new poles and lights, milling street, watermain repair from Cty W to 19th Street.
- Approve recommendation to approve an officer for 60% time.
- New Business –
- Prices for Visu-sewer to televise sewer mains and laterals. Possibly rescind motion from 11/17/2015 (televising the sewer in parts of Sunshine Acres and South Main St).
- Recommendations from ATV/UTV committee.
- Closed session per WI stats 19.85(1)(c) personnel matters – seasonal employment.
- Reconvene in open session.
- Action on closed session.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: March 24, 2016 at 3:25 p.m.