PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MAY 16, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, MAY 16, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- A moment of silence to remember retired employee James ‘Jim’ Kolbe.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of May 2nd, 10th, & 11th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Receipts – April 2017.
- Unfinished Business:
- Ditch line at Nolte Lane & Cty W.
- Drainage ditch at Rec Park with Woodland Park subdivision.
- New Business
- Recommendations from ATV/UTV committee on the ATV/UTV ordinance.
- Recommendations from ATV/UTV committee on routes through the Village.
- Recommendations from Law Enforcement committee on reporting software for the police department.
- Indemnification letter from Mediacom from combine vs pole @ 29th Street.
- CSM for 2230 Scrabble Creek Dr.
- Restricted Parking for 12th St, East of Percival, on May 20th.
- Dance permit for Memorial Park Event on June 3.
- Street closure for street dance on June 3.
- Dance permit for Hazel Green Fire Department on June 24.
- Street closure for street dance on June 24.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: May 12, 2017 at 10:34 a.m.
Revised: May 15, 2017 at 9:15 a.m.
Revised: May 15, 2017 at 3:12 p.m.