PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of January 16th & 31st minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business: None
- New Business
- Certified Survey Map for property off 14th Street behind compost site.
- Approve recommendation to appoint Mandy Blom to the Memorial Park committee.
- Recommendations from Rec Park Committee:
- To pay entry fee for boys Pee-Wee & Little League to play at
- Helfaer Field in Milwaukee, WI.
- To pay for the summer rec rec director instead of equipment for the summer rec program.
- Approval for KD Engineering to engineer electric, water & sewer in
- Sunshine Acres.
- Upcoming CD maturing at Dupaco in February 2018.
- Possibly invest in a 25 month CD at Dupaco.
- Next meeting date for the Village Board (February 20 is Spring Primary election)
- Closed session per WI State Stat 19.85(1) (c) for evaluations.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: February 2, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.