PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of April 4th & 10th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- Bids for streets to repair.
- Bids for the roof at wastewater treatment plant.
- Furnaces for the wastewater treatment plant.
- Bids for community room.
- New Business
- Possibly create parking lane on E Fairplay St next to the hall
- Purchase new computer for squad car.
- Approve storing of trap shooting guns for Southwestern Schools.
- Operator’s license.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: April 12, 2018 at 12:25 p.m.