PUBLIC NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF HAZEL GREEN, GRANT/LAFAYETTE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84, of the Wisconsin Statutes, that a Regular Board Meeting of the Village of Hazel Green, Grant & Lafayette counties will be held on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hazel Green Village Hall, 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI. The final agenda for said meeting is of consideration of the following matters. Any additions to this agenda may be posted on the bulletin board at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI up to 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Proof of giving notice.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of January 8th, 22nd and February 7th minutes.
- Public input.
- Reports of Village officers.
- Director of Public Works report.
- Law Enforcement report.
- Village reports.
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business:
- Review cemetery survey to see what to deed to the Cemetery Association.
- Clarify 14.09(3)(d) verify street access for road frontage, does that include platted but unimproved streets?
- Update on water tariff Cz-1 for the cost of installing water service.
- Recommendations from the Rec Park Committee.
- Hire directors for Summer Rec & end of the year party.
- Pay for umpires and referees.
- Games at Helfaer Field.
- Lights for ball field.
- Change March meeting date to March 5.
- Operator’s license.
- Board review – April 23, 4-6p.
- Set date for Streets Committee Meeting.
Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Sally Bauer, Clerk/Treasurer at 1610 Fairplay, Hazel Green, WI or by phoning 608-854-2953.
Posted: February 8, 2019 at 1:29 p.m.